The new year is getting closer and closer, (Christmas is in 3 days!!!!) and I’ve been thinking a lot about what I want my resolutions to be. Here is what I came up with.
- Get out the house more. When it starts getting cold I end up spending more and more time inside doing nothing. I definitely want to get out more in January.
- Read. I used to read so much when I was younger, but then technology evolved and I found myself doing it less and less. This is probably the most important resolution to me.
- Cut down on screen time. I spend way too much time on technology and I generally think my eyesight is getting worse.
- Be healthy. Especially this Winter I’ve had a junk food overload. It can be really temping to drink a hot chocolate or snack on a candy cane at Christmas time. I hope to abandon this habit next year and eat more healthily.
- Get organised. This is the last one on my list, and I think it is very important. I’m that one person who always forgets something or gets things mixed up. Being disorganised is a really bad trait and I hope I can get rid of it for good.
Thank you for reading 🙂